Labels

Friday 23 March 2012

Mallika's sizzling photoshoot

Video: Glamsham

http://in.omg.yahoo.com/news/mallika-s-sizzling-photoshoot.html

Daring, bold and ready to experiment probably defines Mallika Sherawat best. She turns a true diva in front of the camera. Her photo shoots are a pleasure to watch - not just for the sensuality the lady exudes but her attitude. She simply romances the camera.

Mallika had in an interview said "Bollywood movies is and always will remain my first preference. The reason I was in Hollywood because I got some very interesting projects there. Bollywood is my home so how can I live without my home.”

But, this does not stop her from doing some sizzling photo shoots for international magazines like the one you just saw.

This is not all, here's a look at one of her earlier photoshoots

Thank You : Yahoo

0 comments

Post a Comment

FB